Neurosurgery in Switzerland – Diagnostic in the Best Hospitals
Here you will find most technologically advanced neurosurgical hospitals in Switzerland
Focus of treatment:
- Acoustic neuroma
- Angioma of brain
- Arteriovenous malformation AVM
- Av-malformation of brain
- Benign Brain Tumor
- Brain Aneurysm
- Brain astrocytoma
- Brain cavernoma
- Brain hemangioma
- Brain metastases
- Brain tumor of unknown etiology
- Brain vascular tumors
- Cervical dystonia
- Cervical spinal disc herniation
- Cervical spinal stenosis
- Cranial bone defects
- Facial nerve neuroma (schwannoma)
- Internal carotid artery (ICA) aneurysm
- Intracranial germinoma
- Intramedullary spinal cord hematoma
- Lumbar spinal disc herniation
- Lumbar spinal stenosis
- Meningioma of brain
- Moyamoya disease
- Neuroblastoma (ganglioneuroblastoma)
- Pituitary adenoma
- Skull base chordoma
- Spastic syndrome
- Spinal astrocytoma
- Spinal cord empyema
- Spinal cord lipoma
- Spinal cord malignant tumor
- Spinal meningioma
- Spinal neurinoma
- Subdural brain hematoma
- Subdural empyema
- Trigeminal neuralgia
- Show more keyboard_arrow_down
Department of Neurosurgery
During your treatment abroad, Booking Health will help you:
- Select the best specialized hospital and the correct method of treatment.
- Contact your future attending physician directly.
- Prepare a treatment program without mandatory repeated diagnostic examination.
- Make a doctor's appointment for the most suitable date for you.
- Monitor the treatment program.
- Arrange additional diagnostic examinations and procedures.
- Exclude extra charges and additional coefficients for foreign patients.
- Keep in touch with the hospital after the completion of treatment.
- Control invoices and get a refund of unspent funds.
- Book a hotel and airline tickets, arrange a transfer, etc.
- Get the services of an interpreter and personal medical coordinator.
Leave your request on the website and we will contact you at any convenient time.
You can find reviews of our patients here.