Due to the difficulties associated with the organization of treatment in Turkey, Switzerland, South Korea and India, we are not currently processing requests to these regions.
If you are interested in treatment in Germany, please leave a request and our specialists will contact you as soon as possible.
Cervical erosion is quite common condition. Erosion doesn’t cause any symptoms in the majority of cases, though it might result in complications. Just to know, erosion can be true erosion and false one. These are two completely different pathological processes which require different treatment approaches. Let’s have a look at this illness and talk about cases when a woman may need treatment of the cervical erosion.
- True cervical erosion
- Cervical ectopy
- Benefits of treatment in Germany
- Arrangement of treatment in Germany
True cervical erosion
True cervical erosion is a defect in the uterus epithelium. The pathology is quite common. It is diagnosed in 2% of the female population during certain life period.
Depending on the cause of occurrence, erosion can be:
- Trophic, caused by a lack of blood supply to tissues
- Cancerous, provoked by the tumor process
- Traumatic, a consequence of mechanical damage to the epithelium
- Specific, tubercular, syphilitic
- Inflammatory effect of colpitis, cervicitis
- Burned, after treatment or exposure to chemicals
- Irradiative, a consequence of the radiation effects
The main symptom of cervical erosion is the presence of bloody discharge from the genital tract.
The appearance of true erosion is a clear indication of the treatment purpose. It can be performed in an outpatient or inpatient settings. Hospitalization is indicated in case of syphilitic, tubercular, cancerous or some other types of trophic erosion. Conservative treatment is administered. Surgical treatment is not indicated.
Cure for true cervical erosion is favorable. It completely heals with the use of drugs that destroy the infection, restore the microflora, and enhance the reparative processes. An unfavorable prognosis is characteristic only for cancer and radiation erosion.
Term “erosion” is mostly used when we talk about the cervical ectopy. Ectopy is a pathological process when cervical epithelium linings move into its vaginal part. Other names for this condition are:
- False erosion
Ectopy doesn’t always require treatment. The condition is detected in 35% of women.
Physiological causes of the false erosion are:
- Puberty period
Pathological causes are:
- Abortions or surgeries
- Hormonal disorders
Cervical ectopy doesn’t manifest it self with any symptoms in anyway. If there is also an inflammatory process, then a patient might feel itching, pain during sex, bloody discharge from the genital tract. Treatment is only required in case of complications. Combination of cervical ectopy and precancerous processes is especially dangerous. In this case, surgical treatment can be done.
Complications of the false cervical erosion which are indications for the surgery are:
- Cervical dysplasia
- Deformation of the cervix
A doctor may prescribe laser treatment as well as radiosurgery or cryocoagulation (freezing) of pathologically altered tissue, if the risk of complications is high. The goal of minimally invasive procedures is primarily to prevent cervical cancer.
Benefits of treatment in Germany
You can undergo a survey and conduct treatment for cervical erosion in one of the German hospitals. Medicine is well developed in this country. Local doctors are highly-skilled and have equipment of high caliber at their disposal.
The main advantages of cervical erosion treatment in Germany are:
- Precise diagnostics - the doctor will carry out the necessary studies, assess the risk of developing cervical cancer and find out whether surgical treatment is indicated for the patient.
- Minimally invasive interventions - in Germany preference is given to minimally traumatic operations, after which the recovery period of the patient is only few days.
- Safety – thanks to the well-established scheme of medical care for patients, the great experience of German doctors, the use of high-quality equipment and supplies, the risk of complications is practically reduced to zero.
- Comfort - rooms have everything you need to make the patient feel comfortable in a medical institution.
Arrangement of treatment in Germany
You can refer to one of the German hospitals for cervical erosion treatment. Arrangement of the trip to Germany to get medical services is not an easy task. Nonetheless, Booking Health company is able to solve all the issues.
Our services will allow you to forget about everything other than treatment. We will help you to:
- Choose a hospital
- Obtain an approval from the hospital management on the admission
- Select an individual medical-diagnostic program
- Apply for a visa
- Book flights
- Book a hotel for an accompanying person
- Translate the medical documentation into German
We will meet you at the airport and take you in a comfortable car to the hospital where you will be treated. An interpreter will accompany you, which will provide an opportunity to communicate with the administration and medical staff of the medical institution. After the course of treatment, we will take you back to the airport.
Services of Booking Health specialists will allow you to save up to 70% of funds for the treatment. Our insurance will cover all unforeseen medical expenses; therefore the originally stipulated cost of therapeutic services is guaranteed not to increase.
Choose treatment abroad and you will for sure get the best results!