Prof. Dr. med. Peter MallmannCurriculum vitae keyboard_arrow_down
- 1977-1983 Study of human medicine at the Rheinische Friedrich Wilhelms-University in Bonn.
- 1983 - 1988 Research assistant at the University Women's Hospital of Bonn
- 1984 -1995 Head of the Laboratory for Tumor and Reproductive Immunology at the University Women's Hospital in Bonn
- 1985 Doctorate with "magna cum laude" on the immunology of the cervical carcinoma.
- 1989 Specialist recognition of gynecology and obstetrics
- 1989 - 1993 Senior physician at the University Women's Hospital Bonn.
- 1993 - 1995 Leading Senior physician at the University Women's Hospital Bonn.
- 1991 Habilitation on the immunology of breast cancer.
- 1996 Appointed to the Chair and Director of the Clinic and Polyclinic of Obstetrics and Gynecology of the University of Cologne
- 1997 Facultative further education "Special Operative Gynecology" 3
- 1997 Optional Further Education "Special Obstetrics and Perinatal Medicine".
- 2006 Optional Further Education "Gynecological Oncology"
- 2006 Certification of the breast center by the medical chamber Westfalen-Lippe (recertification 2009 and 2012)
- 2007 Certification as a training center for the European Board of Gynecology and Obstetrics (EBCOG, Recertification 2012)
- 2007 Certification as ESGO's European Gynecological Cancer Center
- 2008 Certification of the gynecological cancer center according to the requirements of the DKG (recertification 2011 and 2014)
- 2010 Certification of the breast center according to the requirements of the DKG / DGS (Recertification 2013) 2012 Senior Mammaoperateur (DKG / DGS)
- 2013 Certification of the dysplasia unit according to the requirements of the DKG
Membership in scientific societies
- Chairman of the professor congress gynecology and obstetrics Germany, Austria and Switzerland
- Member of the Board of the Gynaecological Oncology Working Group
- Chairman of the organs committee Uterus of the AGO
- Member of the organs commission Vulva / Vagina AGO 4
- President of the German-Turkish Association of Gynecology
- President of the Lower Rhine -Westphalian Association for gynecology and obstetrics