Due to the difficulties associated with the organization of treatment in Turkey, Switzerland, South Korea and India, we are not currently processing requests to these regions.
If you are interested in treatment in Germany, please leave a request and our specialists will contact you as soon as possible.
The University Hospital Tubingen is considered to be a maximum care medical center. It includes 17 highly specialized departments and has extensive experience in providing services to foreign patients.
- Treatment in Tubingen
- Main medical focuses
- Arrangement of Treatment at the University Hospital Tubingen
Treatment in Tubingen
Tubingen is a small ancient city in Germany known for some of these interesting facts:
- According to one study by Focus magazine, Tubingen is recognized as the first city offering the best quality of life in Germany
- About a third of all residents of the city are students - this is approximately 25,000 people
- The residents of Tubingen have the lowest average age in Germany (thanks to the large number of students)
The city houses one of the oldest German Universities – the Eberhard Karls University. It was founded in 1477. It is here that one of the best German clinics operates from. This is a world-renowned University Center, which provides medical care to patients from all over the world.
Main medical focuses
The University Hospital Tubingen can provide effective treatment for the following diseases:
- Breast cancer. The Department of Gynecology, Mammology and Obstetrics treats patients with breast cancer. It is a certified Breast Center, which offers many options for both high-precision diagnosis and effective innovative breast cancer treatment.
- Cardiac Surgery. The Department of Thoracic and Cardiovascular Surgery can perform surgical procedures of varying complexity, including heart transplantation. The department uses cutting-edge methods of preoperative preparation, which reduces the need to use donor blood during the surgical intervention.
- Cardiology. The Department of Internal Medicine: oncology, hematology, gastroenterology, cardiology, infectology comprises of several sections. Heart disease can be treated in the section №3. The doctors in this department are well trained in such cardiologic focuses as noninvasive imaging diagnosis for detecting heart disease, interventional heart valve replacement, emergency treatment for myocardial infraction and arrhythmia.
- Parkinson’s disease. The Department of Neurology is considered one of the best in the treatment of Parkinson's disease. The most advanced treatments that provide lasting and most effective improvement after surgery are performed here. Doctors prescribe a high quality maintenance therapy.
- Prostate cancer. Department of Urology is certified as the Prostate Cancer Center. It closely cooperates with the Urogenital Cancer Center. Laparoscopic and robotic surgical procedures are offered, which are the safest methods for the patient.
- Chemotherapy and Radiation Therapy. The Department of Radiation Oncology has 5 linear accelerators. It is equipped with the state-of-the-art system for administering radioactive drugs. With the use of the digital images and CT planning system, the department can perform the most accurate radiation of the tissues affected by the tumor process.
Arrangement of Treatment at the University Hospital Tubingen
If you want to undergo a course of treatment at the University Hospital Tubingen, you should contact Booking Health.
We will help:
- Book treatment at the University Hospital Tubingen
- Consult with the administration to reduce the waiting time for an appointment with the doctor and the start of the therapeutic program
- Apply for a visa
- Translate medical documents into German
- Book a hotel and airline tickets
- Plan a trip (there is no international airport in Tubingen so you will have to travel there from another German city)
We will meet you at the airport and take you directly to the clinic by car. Upon the completion of treatment, we will take you back to the airport. You will be provided with an interpreter. You will have an opportunity to benefit from our support during your entire stay in Tubingen. In addition, our services will help you to save up to 70% of medical service costs.
Choose treatment abroad and you will for sure get the best results!