Hematology in South Korea – treatment in the Best Hospitals
Here you will find most technologically advanced hematological hospitals in South Korea
Focus of treatment:
- Acute lymphoblastic leukemia
- Acute myeloid leukemia
- Aggressive t-cell lymphoma
- Aplastic anemia
- Burkitt lymphoma
- CAR T-cell therapy
- Chronic lymphocytic leukemia (CLL)
- Chronic myelogenous leukemia
- Gastric malt lymphoma
- Hairy cell leukemia
- Henoch-Schonlein purpura
- Hodgkin lymphoma
- Idiopathic thrombocytopenic purpura
- Iron Deficiency Anemia
- Mediterranean anemia
- Multiple Myeloma
- Myelodysplastic syndrome
- Non-Hodgkin lymphoma
- Polycythemia vera
- Pulmonary lymphoma
- T-cell lymphoma
- Thyroid lymphoma
- Vitamin B12 deficiency
- Von willebrand disease
- Waldenstrom macroglobulinemia
- Show more keyboard_arrow_down
Department of Hematology
During your treatment abroad, Booking Health will help you:
- Select the best specialized hospital and the correct method of treatment.
- Contact your future attending physician directly.
- Prepare a treatment program without mandatory repeated diagnostic examination.
- Make a doctor's appointment for the most suitable date for you.
- Monitor the treatment program.
- Arrange additional diagnostic examinations and procedures.
- Exclude extra charges and additional coefficients for foreign patients.
- Keep in touch with the hospital after the completion of treatment.
- Control invoices and get a refund of unspent funds.
- Book a hotel and airline tickets, arrange a transfer, etc.
- Get the services of an interpreter and personal medical coordinator.
Leave your request on the website and we will contact you at any convenient time.
You can find reviews of our patients here.