The women who are worried about their health prefer to be diagnosed in the best hospitals in the world. The developed countries are distinguished by highly accurate diagnostics. Thus, dangerous pathologies can be diagnosed even at an early stage. Many female patients seek medical help from the world's leading Centers for Human Reproduction to diagnose infertility and improve reproductive health.
The developed countries practice routine screening programs. To maintain health, gynecological diseases should be detected and treated in the initial stage of their development.
A gynecological examination is often a choice of option for women who create a family, plan to conceive a child, as well as for female representatives aged over 35 years who are at increased risk of many diseases of the reproductive system. Thanks to a good organization of work in the gynecological clinics, the diagnostic process can be quite quick.
Here is a list of the main examinations necessary for the detection of gynecologic pathologies:
- general clinical tests (blood, urine);
- vaginal, cervical, urethral smears for microscopy, bacteriological culture;
- colposcopy, as well as biopsy, but only in case of detection of areas of pathologically altered epithelium;
- ultrasound of the pelvic organs using a vaginal probe;
- breast ultrasound or mammography, depending on the age of the patient (the patients up to 35 years are usually indicated an ultrasound scan, whereas older women should undergo an x-ray examination).
Diagnostics of diseases
The German hospitals and medical facilities of other developed countries are often contacted by the patients with certain symptoms that may indicate a gynecological disease. In this case, the examination program will be developed individually.
Here are some of the advantages of diagnostics in the developed countries:
- accuracy – thanks to state-of-the-art equipment and the availability of high-precision tests, diseases can be detected even in the preclinical stage;
- lack of unpleasant sensations – invasive examinations are carried out with adequate analgesia or sedation;
- good organization of work – diagnostics can be usually completed in just 1-2 days.
In Germany or other countries with well-developed medicine, you can undergo treatment after diagnostics, if necessary. The modern, well-equipped medical facilities offer laparoscopic interventions, removal of gynecological tumors, hysterectomy and other surgical procedures.
Many women who undergo examination in Germany before pregnancy then come to this country to give birth to a baby in comfortable conditions. The health of both mother and her child is in the safe hands of experienced, highly qualified gynecologists, obstetricians and neonatologists. Each patient is provided with a quality care.
Where can you receive medical care?
Germany offers many hospitals where a woman can undergo examination, hysterectomy, laparoscopic surgery, diagnose and treat infertility, undergo in vitro fertilization, etc. For diagnostics, treatment or childbirth, you can contact the university hospitals, as they provide the highest quality of medical services. These medical centers employ gynecologists, neonatologists and other specialists. Maternal and child care is provided by specially trained nursing staff.
Here are some examples of hospitals, which can offer obstetric and gynecologic care:
University Hospital Erlangen. The Department of Gynecology, Obstetrics and Mammology provides the diagnostics and treatment for women. This is one of the best German medical facilities specializing in childbirth. A team of experienced professionals annually provides its services to over 35 thousand patients. The department provides management of pregnancy starting from the embryonic stage of development up to childbirth. The hospital has comfortable prenatal wards and delivery rooms equipped with everything necessary for the birth of a child. The department also operates a certified Center for Perinatal Medicine. A neonatologist will examine a baby immediately after childbirth.
University Hospital Ulm. The Department of Obstetrics, Adult and Pediatric Gynecology provides the diagnostics, monitoring of pregnancy or childbirth. The department specializes in the diagnostics and treatment of breast cancer and cancer of the reproductive system. The medical facility performs laparoscopic surgeries. Here one can treat infertility, monitor pregnancy during the entire period or only in the embryonic period. The women who want to have childbirth here can count on comfortable prenatal wards and the possibility of free behavior in childbirth. A team of experienced neonatologists, obstetricians and gynecologists will help to give birth to a child without problems and complications.
University Hospital Muenster. The Department of Adult and Pediatric Gynecology, Obstetrics deals with the treatment of women with severe diseases or childbirth. It offers well developed reproductive medicine. To treat cancer, the department has the Comprehensive Cancer Center, which employs an interdisciplinary team. The department specializes in obstetrics. It provides medical care during the embryonic phase of pregnancy, during the prenatal period and during childbirth. After the birth of a child, a neonatologist will take care of him, if necessary.
Diagnostics abroad with Booking Health
The hospitals in Germany and other developed countries are always ready to admit female patients for the diagnostics and treatment, help realize the reproductive function, namely conceive and give birth to a child. The modern, well-equipped medical facilities treat infertility, severe gynecological pathologies, perform laparoscopic and hysteroscopic operations. If you want to undergo diagnostics abroad, you can benefit from Booking Health services. Our team will provide you with the following advantages:
- Selection of the best hospital, which specializes in a specific type of therapeutic or diagnostic services.
- Reduced cost of diagnostics and treatment up to 50% due to the absence of overpricing and coefficients for foreign patients.
- Booking an appointment with a doctor on dates convenient for you.
- Preparation of a diagnostic or therapeutic program based on previously performed examinations.
- Communication with the doctors of the hospital.
- Monitoring of all stages of a diagnostic or therapeutic program.
- Monitoring of invoices and return of unspent funds.
- Communication with the hospital upon treatment completion.
- Buying and forwarding of medicines.
- Organization of additional diagnostic or therapeutic procedures.
The Booking Health employees will fully organize your trip, help you book a hotel and airline tickets, arrange a transfer from the airport to the hospital and back upon the program completion.