Due to the difficulties associated with the organization of treatment in Turkey, Switzerland, South Korea and India, we are not currently processing requests to these regions.
If you are interested in treatment in Germany, please leave a request and our specialists will contact you as soon as possible.
University Hospital Frankfurt am Main was founded more than 100 years ago. It has 32 specialized departments that cooperate with 20 research institutes. This provides doctors with the advantage of using timely advanced technologies in the treatment of oncological, cardiac, endocrine and other pathologies.
- Treatment in Frankfurt am Main
- Main medical directions
- Organizing Treatment at University Hospital Frankfurt am Main
Treatment in Frankfurt am Main
Frankfurt am Main is the fifth largest German city. It is located on the river Main. It is considered to be the world center of culture, commerce, education and tourism. Frankfurt am Main is a large transport hub. This is the second best city in Germany in terms of living standards.
Subway, buses and the transport system of electric trains provide transportation around the city. There is also a well-developed tram network here. Buses operate not only during the day, but also during the night.
Frankfurt Airport is one of the largest international airports in the world. It is the third largest airport on the planet in terms of workload. The airport receives more than 50 million people annually. It is located 12 km from the center of Frankfurt.
Main medical directions
Conditions effectively treated by the clinic include:
- Breast cancer, obstetrics. The Department of Gynecology, Obstetrics and Mammalogy is one of the best in the treatment of breast cancer. In the obstetrics unit, Professor Frank Lowen supervises delivery of babies, medical care of pregnant women and newborn children.
- Colon Cancer. The department of Gastroenterology, Pneumology and Endocrinology specializes in performing surgeries on the organs of abdominal cavity. The most advanced surgical treatment of colon cancer are used here. Both radical and palliative treatment are provided.
- Diabetes. The Department of Gastroenterology, Pneumology and Endocrinology also specializes in treatment of diabetes mellitus. It is one of the best facilities in Germany for the treatment of diabetes. An effective hypoglycemic therapy is created for each diabetic patient. Treatment of diabetic complications is also carried out here.
- Cardiology. The Department of Cardiology, Angiology and Neurology uses modern medical equipment and medicine to treat diseases of the heart and blood vessels. Doctors of the Department specialize in performing high-precision diagnosis, cardiac catheterization, replacement of heart valves and treat heart failure, coronary heart disease, arrhythmias and other cardiac pathologies.
- Chemotherapy and Radiation therapy. The Department of Hematology, Oncology, Rheumatology and Immunology is not only the largest bone marrow transplant center in Germany (up to 100 transplantation surgeries per year), but it also performs high-quality and high-tech radiotherapy which is effective in cancer treatment and with consideration of the safety of the patient’s health and tolerance.
Organizing Treatment at University Hospital Frankfurt am Main
If you want to schedule a treatment or diagnosis at the University Hospital Frankfurt am Main, contact Booking Health. We are experts in the field of medical tourism.
Our services will enable you:
- To completely focus on the treatment, as we will take care of all the organizational problems and provide you with a full package of services, including paperwork, hotel and booking air tickets, transfer from the airport to the clinic and back, translation of medical documentation, etc.
- To feel safe. The originally agreed cost of treatment will not change. In case of complications you will receive adequate medical care without additional payment, because all expenses will be covered by a German health insurance.
- Save up to 70% of the cost of medical services. This is possible thanks to a direct contract between Booking Health and Goethe Clinic. Additionally, you do not have to pay an investment payment for foreign patients.
Leave a request on our site and attach your medical documents. We will select the best treatment program for you and will call you to discuss the details of the upcoming treatment.
Choose treatment abroad and you will for sure get the best results!