Radiotherapy in South Korea – treatment in the Best Hospitals
Here you will find most technologically advanced radiotherapy hospitals in South Korea
Focus of treatment:
- Appendix cancer
- Bladder cancer
- Brain astrocytoma
- Brain metastases
- Breast cancer
- Cancer of the bladder neck
- Cervical cancer
- Cholangiocarcinoma (Klatskin tumor)
- Colon cancer
- Duodenal cancer
- Endometrial cancer (uterine cancer)
- Esophageal cancer
- Gastrointestinal carcinoid tumors
- Laryngeal cancer
- Lung cancer
- Metastatic prostate cancer
- Nasopharyngeal cancer
- Neuroblastoma (ganglioneuroblastoma)
- Oral cancer
- Oropharyngeal cancer
- Ovarian cancer
- Parotid gland cancer
- Prostate cancer
- Rectal cancer
- Salivary gland cancer
- Skin cancer
- Spinal astrocytoma
- Stomach cancer
- Testicular cancer
- Thymus cancer
- Tonsil cancer
- Tracheal cancer
- Ureteral cancer
- Uterine cancer
- Vulvar cancer
- Show more keyboard_arrow_down
Department of Adult and Pediatric Radiation Oncology
During your treatment abroad, Booking Health will help you:
- Select the best specialized hospital and the correct method of treatment.
- Contact your future attending physician directly.
- Prepare a treatment program without mandatory repeated diagnostic examination.
- Make a doctor's appointment for the most suitable date for you.
- Monitor the treatment program.
- Arrange additional diagnostic examinations and procedures.
- Exclude extra charges and additional coefficients for foreign patients.
- Keep in touch with the hospital after the completion of treatment.
- Control invoices and get a refund of unspent funds.
- Book a hotel and airline tickets, arrange a transfer, etc.
- Get the services of an interpreter and personal medical coordinator.
Leave your request on the website and we will contact you at any convenient time.
You can find reviews of our patients here.