Due to the difficulties associated with the organization of treatment in Turkey, Switzerland, South Korea and India, we are not currently processing requests to these regions.
If you are interested in treatment in Germany, please leave a request and our specialists will contact you as soon as possible.
Charité Hospital is one of the largest European clinics. As FOCUS magazine states, Charité is also the best 2017 German hospital. The healthcare institution is the most active in the clinical tests and research. More than a half of Nobel Prize laureates in medicine and physiology have their roots in there.
Key healthcare branches
According to the FOCUS magazine, a German citizen or a medical tourist should contact Charité Hospital for treatment of such diseases as:
- Mammary gland cancer. Department of Gynecology and Mammology provides treatment of the most common malignant oncologic disease in the world. Here, doctors perform surgeries of the highest quality level.
- Cancer of the large intestine (Bowel cancer). The Department of General, Abdominal and Vascular surgery carries out operations for malignant neoplasms of the intestine treatment. Both laparoscopic and open surgical interventions are used here. Hyperthermic intraperitoneal chemotherapy is used to eliminate micrometastases and reduce the risk of bowel cancer recurrence.
- Diabetes. Department of Endocrinology and Metabolism offers services for the treatment of diabetes. Patients can undergo a course of therapy both on an outpatient and inpatient basis. The treatment is aimed at compensation of carbohydrate metabolism, prevention and treatment of late complications of diabetes, including cardiovascular pathology.
- Cardiosurgery. The Department of Cardiac Surgery in Charité Hospital is one of the best in Germany. Here the latest types of operations are done. Heart defects, which a few years ago were considered inoperable, are successfully eliminated now.
- Cardiology. The Department of Cardiology and Angiology specializes in the conservative treatment of cardiac and vascular pathologies. Among the priorities of medical activities of physicians is electrophysiological diagnosis of cardiac pathologies, cardiac catheterization, cardiac muscle neurostimulation, cardiac resynchronization therapy.
- Lungs' cancer. The Department of Infectology and Pneumology provides diagnosis and treatment of lung cancer. Here, the most modern research methods are available. Quality care for patients is provided. There is a well-equipped intensive care unit as well.
- Multiple sclerosis, Parkinson's disease. The Neurology Department has qualified staff and high-quality medical equipment. Diagnosis and treatment of any neurological diseases is carried out here. Ultrasonic therapy is actively used.
- Orthopedics. The center of musculoskeletal system surgery carries out operations at the highest possible level. Here, any trauma is treated, including fractures due to osteoporosis. Surgical treatment of orthopedic pathology, including pediatric ones, is carried out. Neuroorthopedic surgery is well developed.
- Prostate cancer. The Department of Urology deals with surgical treatment of prostate cancer - the most frequent oncologic pathology in men. The clinic is certified by the Interdisciplinary Center for Prostate Diseases. Here, both open and laparoscopic operations are performed, depending on the stage of the cancer.
- Chemotherapy and radiation therapy. The Charité Center for Complex Cancer Treatment offers the latest, most effective and at the same time high-profile methods of radiotherapy for cancer of various locations. For chemotherapy, the most advanced drugs are used. Doctors constantly monitor the patient's condition, timely block the side effects and nursing staff provides patient with quality care.
Arrangement of treatment in Charité Hospital
If you want to use the medical services of the best German doctors who work in the Charité Hospital, do contact Booking Health.
We will help you to:
- Agree upon and optimize the treatment and diagnostic program
- Send a request to the clinic and resolve with its administration any questions (urgent doctor's appointment, accompanying person's stay, room of increased comfort, individual meals, etc.)
- Save up to 70% of the treatment cost and organizational expenses
- Obtain documents, translate medical documentation into German, and book a hotel and transportation to and from an airport
We will provide you with insurance covering unforeseen medical expenses. At the airport our employee will meet you upon arrival and take you to the clinic by car. After the treatment, you will receive a doctor's consultation for free within 3 months.
Choose treatment abroad and you will for sure get the best results!