University Hospital Cologne
Department of Pediatrics (26181)
Specialized in: pediatrics
The Department of Pediatrics at the University Hospital Cologne under the direction of Univ.-Prof. Dr. Jörg Dötsch treats children and adolescents using innovative methods and an individual medical care. The specialists of the department provide both inpatient and outpatient diagnosis and treatment of all conditions, including intensive care. The staff of the department is about 400 people.
The doctors of the department are highly experienced in the treatment of acute diseases, extremely premature newborns and children with chronic diseases.
The service range of the department includes:
- Specialized Outpatient Department and General Polyclinic (obesity, diabetes, endocrinology, osteology and metabolic disorders, rheumatology)
- Gastroenterology and hepatology
- Intensive Care
- Nephrology, immunology and hypertension
- Cystic fibrosis
- Pediatric oncology and hematology
- Pulmonology and allergology
- Center for Social Pediatrics
- Pediatric specialized surgery (Department of General, Visceral and Tumor Surgery)
- Cologne, Germany