It is now possible to go to Germany for treatment!
We issue urgent medical visas to enter Germany!
Please contact us! We know everything about the available flights around the world!
Germany is one of the most prosperous countries in the world. Germany invests huge money into the healthcare system. Large number of trustworthy and globally known clinics are located in Germany.
The Charite University Hospital Berlin and the Helios Hospital Berlin-Buch are among the best. They are located in Berlin, the capital of Germany.
Table of contents
- Charite University Hospital Berlin
- Helios Hospital Berlin-Buch
- Academic Hospital Schlosspark Berlin
- Arranging treatment in Berlin hospitals
Charité University Hospital
Charité University Hospital is rightfully considered one of the best German healthcare institutions. More than a half of Nobel Prize laureates in medicine and physiology have their roots in there. This healthcare institution is considered to be the most active in the clinical and research fields. That’s why it takes several years for the latest treatment methods already implemented here to appear in other countries.
Charité Hospital is considered the largest university healthcare institution in Europe. Its units are located on 4 campuses. It has more than 100 departments and clinics at its disposal. They are united in 17 medical centers. The Charité Hospital serves more than 1 million patients from all over the world annually. According to FOCUS magazine, this university medical center ranks first in 2017 among the best clinics in Germany.
All specialties of healthcare are well-developed here. Those are:
- Center for Complex Cancer Treatment
- Department of Radiation Therapy and Radio-oncology
- Department of Neurosurgery
- Center of Mammology
- Department of Nuclear Medicine
- Center for Proton Therapy
- Department of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
Surgeries of various level of complexity are doneat different Charité departments. Operations like cardiac surgery, brain surgery, organs of urinary system are on this list. Here, they have focused pediatric departments as cardiology, urology, surgery and oncology – hematology etc.
Helios Hospital Berlin-Buch
The Helios Hospital Berlin-Buch is a multidisciplinary medical facility, which includes more than 70 departments. However, the main specialization of the hospital is the treatment of malignant tumors and blood cancer in adults and children. Interdisciplinary cooperation and the availability of innovative equipment allow the specialists of the hospital to annually demonstrate high treatment success rates in oncology and a high percentage of 5-year patient survival.
The Department of Hematology and Bone Marrow Transplant under the direction of Prof. Dr. med. Bertram Glass, as well as the Department of Neurosurgery, which is headed by PD Dr. med. Yu-Mi Ryang, ranked among the best in Europe in this medical field. The Department of Hematology and Bone Marrow Transplant is actively involved in the development of new treatment methods for leukemia, and also performs more than 200 bone marrow transplantations annually.
The main departments of the hospital:
- Department of Oncology and Palliative Care
- Department of Hematology and Bone Marrow Transplant
- Department of Adult and Pediatric Radiation Therapy, Radiation Oncology
- Department of Nuclear Medicine
- Department of Adult and Pediatric Orthopedic Oncology
- Department of Adult and Pediatric Diagnostic, Interventional Neuroradiology
Men with benign and malignant genitourinary pathologies, as well as erectile dysfunction receive medical care in the Department of Urology. All departments of the hospital cooperate closely. For example, while undergoing treatment in the Department of Adult and Pediatric Orthopedic Oncology, a patient can be examined or treated in the Department of Nuclear Medicine.
Schlosspark Academic Hospital
Schlosspark Academic Hospital can boast with the great reputation both in the home country and far beyond its borders. This healthcare institution is famous for the high quality of medical service. Patients themselves feel super comfortable there. Patients are offered individual meals, comfortable wards, help of medical personnel in any questions.
The medical institution specializes in the treatment of internal organs diseases. Gastroenterology is well developed here. Schlosspark Hospital has a Center for the Treatment of Intestinal Diseases, which treats any pathology of the stomach and intestines, including cancer of the corresponding localization.
There are departments:
- Internal medicine
- Surgery and foot correction
- Orthopedics and trauma care
There is a Department of ophthalmology where high-tech, cutting-edge, exceptionally safe eye operations are performed, allowing patients to restore their vision even in the most difficult clinical situations.
The clinic has a department of plastic and reconstructive surgery as well. Here, plastic surgeons conduct high quality operations aimed at improving the appearance of a person.
Arranging treatment in Berlin hospitals
There is nothing surprising that thousands of people from all over the world are ready to travel long distances to get medical care in the best clinics in Berlin.
Here, a person can count on:
- High-precision diagnostics
- Excellent surgical or conservative treatment
- Reliability and safety (low risk of complications and low operational mortality)
- Comfortable conditions and European service
To arrange treatment in one of the clinics in Berlin, you can seek help from Booking Health. We have been engaged in organizing trips abroad to obtain medical services for many years. We are experts in the field of medical tourism.
Therefore, with us you will get a number of advantages like:
- Assistance in the organization of treatment (registration of documents, request to the clinic, and reduction of waiting time for an admission)
- Services (booking airline tickets, hotels, translation of documents and interpretation, transfer to the clinic and back to the airport after the treatment completion)
- Saving on treatment up to 70% of the treatment-diagnostic program cost
Costs for a basic examination in the hospitals of Berlin:
Use the online service Booking Health to choose the right hospital. After that, leave a request on our website. Our manager will contact you within the next few hours.
Choose treatment abroad and you will for sure get the best results!
Author: Dr. Nadezhda Ivanisova
Photo: (c) depositphotos