Dr. med. Axel StangCurriculum vitae keyboard_arrow_down
- Degree in biology and molecular genetics (TU Karlsruhe).
- Degree in medicine and PhD (University of Hamburg).
- Stay at the Cancer Center Houston, USA.
- Specialist in Internal Medicine, Hematology and Oncology.
- Certificate of the European Society of Medical Oncology (ESMO).
- Trainer and Stage III seminar leader of the German Society of Ultrasound in Medicine (DEGUM).
- Since 2010 Chief Physician of the Department of Hematology, Oncology and Palliative Care at AK Barmbek.
- Since 2015 Medical Director of the Asklepios Clinic Barmbek.
- 2017 Postdoctoral lecturer qualification at Semmelweis University Budapest.
Membership in Professional Societies
- Working Group for Internal Oncology of the German Cancer Society (AIO).
- Working Group for Interventional Sonography.
- German Society of Hematology and Oncology (DGHO).
- German Society of Internal Medicine (DGIM).
- German Society of Palliative Care.
- German Society of Ultrasound in Medicine (DEGUM).
- European Society of Medical Oncology (ESMO).
- Chairman of the Working Group of Therapists of Hamburg for Sonography (ASHI).